Yo Yo Honey Singh is celebrating eight years of his biggest hit of 2012 ‘Brown Rang’. The video was released on February 27, 2012 after the song topped the charts worldwide. It captured positive reviews from critics and audience around the globe.
Last day of Voice of Punjab Season 9 Voting! Have you voted yet? Click here, if Not.
Honey Singh has shared the joyous news of the success of the song ‘Brown Rang’ with his fans with a video written 8 years of Brown Rang in it. He has also shared a picture written 8 years of infinite love with his picture. Honey Singh captions the posts with a proud statement of how ‘Brown Rang’ video was the most trending video of 2012.
View this post on Instagram
Here are a few unknown facts about the song ‘Brown Rang’:
- Brown Rang was the first Punjabi song in India to ever trend on YouTube number 1.
- The song had beaten the popular Korean Song by PSY “Gangnam Style” that stood at the second place in the list.
- Brown Rang was shot in Dubai by video director from Los Angeles.
- It took a whopping amount of $100,000 to shoot that video of the song.
- The song won MTV VMAI (Video and Music Awards India) in 2012.
Yo Yo Honey has recently released ‘Makhna’ and ‘Urvashi’ after a long break from the music industry.