It's almost Christmas, which means it's time to spread some happiness to our loved ones. A Christmas card with a nice message inside is bound to put a smile on a loved one's face this year, whether you choose a meaningful message, a cheerful poem, a hilarious note, or something more on the romantic side.
It can be difficult to make each letter unique, fresh, and personal if you have to send a lot of cards.
One way to get around that is to include a celebratory quote along with a few beautiful personal comments.
We've collected some of the most popular holiday quotes for your guidance — check them out below and pick your favorite.
- Merry Christmas to someone who makes me happy and cheerful throughout the year! Have a wonderful holiday season.
- Your friendship is a present every day of the year, not just at Christmas. To you, a very Merry Christmas!
- Have a wonderful holiday season, neighbor! Let's hope that the coming year is full of love, joy, and happy memories.
- I'm hoping Santa is nice to you this year because you deserve nothing but the best. From our family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas.
- Take nothing for granted, and be grateful for the wonderful family and friends with whom you may share this beautiful season. I wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- The holidays will always be cheerful and bright as long as we're together! Happy Holidays!
- I hope that out of all the presents you receive this year, the one that sticks with you the most is how much you mean to me. Happy Holidays!
- Celebrate our Lord's and Savior's birth. May Christ's blessings be upon you and your loved ones this holiday season and in the coming year.
- Christmas is a time to welcome God's gifts into our hearts.
- I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you this year, and every year after that!
- I make it a point to count you twice while I'm counting my blessings!