Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023; Here are top 10 unique wishes, quotes and messages you can share with your sibling this Rakhi
Rakhi is just one day ahead us and we can't keep calm but bring you some most special stories specialized to make your this Rakhi extra special. The idea of celebrating the festival is to make the sibling bonds much stronger, to grow more love between a brother and a sister. Hence, it is more than just tying Rakhi's on the wrists rather an exception filled in grandeur. It is the only day in a year, when sibling get truly their own time and moment to express their love for one another and exceptionalise the sibling bond from the others. Gifting each other with outshining presents, sweets, love and affection, the festivity is marked by numerous ways. The celebration seems absolutely eye flattering all over the country even in the foreign lands by the Indians. As just before the important day arrives, I have bought you a collection of 10 most heart whelming wishes, quotes and messages to share with your sibling this Rakhi.
1. Brother there's barely anyone like you, like our bond. Thank you for always keeping my secrets safe!
2. Happy Raksha Bandhan bhai. You have always saved me from suffering. Keep me rescuing forever.
3. I am forever grateful for the family, specially you, your company, infinite fun and sharing food with me.
4. If after my father, there's any man I bow down my head to, it is you!
5. I am so fortunate to share the same room, same vibe, same music and same comfort with you! You are a true company in need.
6. My life without you is so unimaginable. Things could have gone worser without you! I must've had done something good in my past life to get you as by brother.
7. Happy Rakhi sis! At-least stop irritating me now. Act like a grown up, have fun and keep things on track, your brother is always there with you.
8. My life would have been so bring without you in life! Who do I thank to, Mom, dad, gods or you? Whoever it is, of-course not you!
9. This bond means forever, this rakhi is not just a rakhi, but a promise to be there with you in every love and pain you go through. We are in this together!
10. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Although you have been the main reason for every trouble in the family, I can't ignore you however!
- PTC PUNJABI