This Bollywood diva Yami Gautam has turned 32 on 28th of November . She has now has now completed eight years in the Bollywood industry and is doing really well. From making her debut in with the film 'Vicky Donor', she has come a long way . The Bala actor has been a part of a number of hit films like 'Badlapur', 'SanamRe', 'Kaabil', 'Sarkaar3' and 'Uri: The Surgical Strike '. However , there are several unknown facts about this diva that has surprised us . The actresses who started her journey from Himachal Pradesh has now become friendly to the city of dreams- Mumbai .
On her birthday we would like to state some facts about her :
1)Yami Gautam aspired to become an IAS officer but God chose a different plan for her and so she became an actresses who gained a lot of fame over the years .
2) Yami was studying law but left college to pursue her dreams to become an actress and in a way , she became a lawyer too in a film as she played the role of a lawyer in 'Batti Gul Meter Chalu '.
3)Before making her debut in Bollywood, she did Tv shows like Chaand Ke Paar Chalo '. She also did shows like 'Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam ', 'Kitchen Champion' Season 1 and many more.
4) Yami is a multi - lingual star and was a part of Kannada, Telugu, Punjabi , Malyalam and Tamil films too .
5) Yami is not a gym person and so she avoids going there , instead she likes to work out in open spaces and her trainer helps her out with that .
6) Yami is a multi - talented star and to add on to this she is also a trained pole dancer.
7) This Bollywood actress also enjoys tea like every other Indian household and never misses on it . She even carries a little tea kit along with her whenever she travels abroad.
From playing the girl next door , an undercover R &AW agent to a blind woman, Yami Gautam has played various roles which were unconventional and versatile over the course of her career .